- 1. All photographs must be the entrant's original work and not previously shown at the Cole Camp Fair.
THIS IS AN OPEN EXHIBIT. There is no entry fee.
- 2. The minimum size of the photograph must be at least 35 sq. in any shape as: 5x7; 4x9, but not larger than 11x14.
All entries must be mounted on 11x14 mat board, matted or unmatted. The mount board should be no less than 1/16 in.
thick and no greater than 1/4 in. thick. NO POSTERBOARD. No frames or protective coverings accepted.
- 3. It is preferred that entries be submitted on Wednesday Sept 8th from 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. Entries will be accepted 9 a.m. until noon Thursday.
Entries will not be released until 10:00 p.m. Saturday. All entries must be picked up by 10:30 p.m. Saturday or between 12:00 and 1:30 p.m.
- 4.Entries will be divided into two divisions: Color and Black & White. Each exhibitor will be allowed 1 print in color and 1 print in Black & White in
any category as listed here, for a total of sixteen possible entries.
- 5. On the back of each entry please designate in which Division and Category it is to be placed and your phone number. Indicate "TOP" on back
of each entry. There is to be no personal ID on the front of the photo.
- 6. Prizes will be awarded in each Division and Category as follows:
1st: $3.00, 2nd: $2.00, 3rd: $1.00 and honorable mention ribbon. A Plaque will be awarded to the Grand Prize Winner. The Mid-Missouri Photography Club
will award $25.00 to the Grand Prize Winner.
- People will be allowed to vote on their favorite photo with a People's Choice Ribbon given. Cut off time for voting is 7 p.m. Saturday. Winner of this award will
be announced during the parade."